Sunday 8 February 2009





Today saw me and Bobby Darch take a Trip around Plymouth, The fun started for me before I got to town. Whilst walking up to the train station to catch a bus into town, I was a little early so I decided to take a look at some of the rail replacement coaches. Whilst taking a photo of a gray cars coach (that sadly did not come out ) I noticed it was my good friend mike he was doing a Dead rail replacement service to Exeter St David’s after a long chat to him he offered to drop me at the bus station along with 6 other people i then met up with bobby and his dad. We then went to catch the service 11 to john kitto we then headed to the Trathens Coaches depot to take some pictures. we finished taking photos just before the heavy rain came and legged it for the bus we got of the bus at mutly plain and walked down to the train station to get some photos of the coaches I then nosiest our school bus driver john driving a coach so we went and talked to him for a while when I looked at my phone I realised that sadly we were out of time so I went back home overall a great day out

more photos on my fotopic see links

No comments:

Post a Comment